Welcome home, sustainability
Because what happens at home stays on the planet
That’s why we carefully craft our home linens using only natural fibres. Better still, they will help you and your family reduce the amount of waste you generate each day at home.
Small choices that matter
The decision to use only natural vegan fibres and reject materials of animal origin aligns with our commitment to the planet and all its inhabitants. We are certified PETA Approved Vegan giving you added confidence.
Made with a clear conscience
Thanks to our collaboration with social projects in Madrid, we help people in vulnerable situations find work and earn a decent wage. They are our seamstresses and knitters. They are our colleagues.
The beauty of living consciously
We believe that few things are as uplifting as committing to a cause. Our cause is to minimize the use of natural resources and maximize our positive impact. Will you join us?
- Verdonce x Bluyins Denim Forever Apron€39.00
- Recycled cotton placemat€9.90
- Reusable Organic Cotton Facial Pads€9.00
- Natural jute bath sponge€8.50
- Canvas ‘Minimal Stripe’ Maxi Tote€35.00
- Reusable bread bag€9.50
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Verdonce SUSTAINABLE LIVING BLOG
- Minty Pistachio Vegan CouscousLooking for a healthy and satisfying plant based dish that’s bursting with flavour? Look no further than our recipe for minty pistachio couscous! This … Read More about Minty Pistachio Vegan Couscous
- The versatile bag that matches all your spring looksIn the spring, as the weather becomes milder and more radiant, it’s time to dust off light clothing, vivid colours and, of course, spring … Read More about The versatile bag that matches all your spring looks
- Zesty zero waste harissa butter beansIf you’re looking for a vegan recipe that is packed with flavour, you’ll love this harissa spice butter beans with coriander (cilantro) and lemon … Read More about Zesty zero waste harissa butter beans