1. Owner of the website
- Company name: Oliver Green
- Commercial name: Verdonce
- VAT number: ES02645187A
- Registered office: C/ Circunvalación 11, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, España
- Company activity: Textile packaging bags
- email address: email@example.com
- Purpose of this website: information, e-commerce sale of textile packaging bags
2. Data processing officer
Identity of the controller: Oliver Green
3. What personal information do we gather and what do we use it for?
All products and offerings on the Verdonce website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user registrations, newsletter subscription and / or place orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes stated. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of activities of data processing
Web y hosting: Verdonce has a TLS v.1.2 SSL encryption that allows the safe sending of personal data through standard contact forms on our servers that Verdonce hosted by Gigas Hosting S.A.
Data collected on the website: The personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files that Verdonce owns.
- We will get your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities, as well as data related to your ISP.
- Also, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact form.
Comments form: Users have the possibility to leave comments on the website’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that you do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also the address, name, web and IP address are collected internally.
The data are stored on Gigas Hosting S.A. servers.
User registration: They are not admitted unless requested specifically.
Checkout form: To purchase product from our online shop, the user has a checkout form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our terms and conditions of purchase where the user is required to submit contact and payment information.
The data are stored on Gigas Hosting S.A. servers.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and other information necessary to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- PVisited product pages and content displayed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we store your name, address and phone number, to use them for your future orders.
Newsletter subscription forms: Verdonce uses the Mailchimp service for sending newsletters, a company located in the United States, which stores your email data, name and acceptance of the subscription. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time through a specific link located at the bottom of each newsletter you receive.
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, using Google Apps for business.
Instant messages: Verdonce provides service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Instagram.
Payment service providers: On our website you can access the PayPal or Stripe payment gateways to pay for products offered by Verdonce. At no time does Verdonce’s staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Content embedded from other websites
Purpose and legitimation: The purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services that you request.
- Social network presence: Verdonce has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimation: The processing carried out by Verdonce with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that which the particular social network allows business profiles. Thus, Verdonce may inform its followers (when not prohibited by law) about their activities, events and offers, as well as providing personalized customer service by any means that the social network allows.
- Data extraction: Under no circumstances will Verdonce extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly obtained for it.
Data processors outside the EU
- Storage and encryption. Verdonce uses storage and encryption of Google Inc through Google Drive.
- Email. Verdonce’s email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
- Social networks. Verdonce makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made for analytical and technical analysis.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Verdonce has access to: User name and email address, IP address, postal address and payment information. In any case Verdonce reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of the website as this legal notice at any time and without prior notice, although always informing.
4. Your rights
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered address of Verdonce or to the email address indicated at the top of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identity document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
Right to request access to personal data
Right to request rectification (where they are incorrect).
Right to request the limitation of processing, in which case they will only be kept by Verdonce for right to the exercise or defense of claims.
Right to oppose processing Verdonce will stop processing your data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims will continue to process.
Right to data portability: In case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Verdonce will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
Right to erase data: excepting legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: Where you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to file a complaint with the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Verdonce is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Verdonce data processing officer (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority, which is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in this case.
The right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Conservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
Customer data pertaining to the online store: The period of conservation of personal data is the minimum necessary based on the following guidelines:
4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions under the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contribution, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 y sig. General tax law (accounting books…);
5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special deadline)
6 years: Art. 30 Code of Commerce (accounting books, invoices…)
10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data of newsletter subscribers: From when the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of users uploaded by Verdonce to pages and profiles in social networks: From when the user offers consent until withdrawal.
Secrecy and data security
Verdonce is committed to the proper use of data, to respect confidentiality and to use data in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with our obligation to save them and adapt all measures within our means to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided is true, and are obliged to communicate any modification.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided in the forms corresponds to your actual situation, which is up-to-date and accurate. You are responsible for updating your data at all times, being solely responsible for accuracy of the data provided and the damages that may cause to Verdonce or third parties due to the use of said information.
Verdonce adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
The IP address of visitors, the ID of the connected users and the username of the access attempts are registered conditionally to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions in which registration is made are access attempts, disconnection requests, suspicious URL requests, changes to site content, and password changes. This information is kept for 180 days.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Verdonce can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Verdonce has an active security surveillance system that informs about each activity of the users and possible gaps in the security of the users’ data. If any gap is detected, Verdonce undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
However, if any major changes are made you will receive a notice from Verdonce so that you have the opportunity to review those changes before they become applicable. You will always have the opportunity to close your account before any change comes into force.