Oliver, Co-Founder, Verdonce
We are thrilled to present our “Ethical Aprons” collection with the addition of a totally new recycled denim cross back apron, and a two new colour editions of our classic recycled cotton apron with hemp straps: Red Wine and Denim.
We baptised this our "Ethical Aprons Collection" for 6 compelling reasons:
1. Social impactThese aprons are ethically handcrafted in Madrid by women in vulnerable situations. This means that behind each stitch there is a person working in dignified conditions, who receives a fair wage for her labour and has the chance of a better future.
2. VeganVerdonce aprons only contain natural materials of plant origin. They are accredited PETA Approved Vegan so you can rest assured that there is no animal exploitation of any type in their production.
3. 100% recycled cottonZero use of water, zero chemicals and zero CO2 emissions. These are truly sustainable aprons because we use 100% GRS recycled cotton. Recycled cotton is super sustainable as it gives new life to the cotton that already exists on the planet and instead of growing and producing more. This is how we avoid creating additional CO2 emissions and use O chemicals and 0 water for their production.
4. 0% plasticOur aprons do not contain plastic. A nasty material that, as you already know, stays around for hundreds of years harming land, oceans, and fauna and flora around the world.
5. Zero wasteOur aprons are biodegradable and do not generate waste. In fact, they take existing waste out of the planet in the form of recycled cotton!
6. Slow fashionDesigned with a timeless, durable and minimalist philosophy. We want to help you flee from unnecessary overconsumption by seeking unique items that you can be proud of owning. Our designs are intended to be unisex and adapt to any lifestyle.
We hope you like then as much as we do!
Now shipping worldwide with FREE CARBON NEUTRAL SHIPPING