Natural jute coasters (Set of 4)
Natural jute coasters, lovingly crocheted in Spain. Protect your tables and surfaces from hot drinks with style. A conscientious choice for your sustainable home.
What makes these coasters unique?
- Available in 3 unique, original designs
- Plastic free & suitable for vegans
- Lovingly crafted in Spain
- Directly support local women
- Fully biodegradable & compostable
Crafted in Spain for social good
Our natural jute coasters are crafted in Spain in partnership with IAIA, a local social enterprise. The Knitting A Future project helps vulnerable women earn a living income. You can be sure that production is ethical and completed to the highest standards. In this way, with IAIA, we are all knitting a sustainable future, for the good of the environment and social development.
Reusable and long lasting
Jute fibre is one of nature’s most durable and resistant materials. Rain fed it uses very little water during production. Our natural jute coasters are extremely hard wearing and lasts far longer than synthetic equivalents. Don’t worry, they can be machine washed over and over again for hygiene. Knitted from 100% natural jute yarn it will not send microplastics down the drain each time you wash it.
If they ever wear out, which we doubt, you can safely dispose of them in the organic bin. Better still, you can even cut them up to use as potting mesh or compost them at home!
10cm in diameter
100% natural jute fibre
|Use instead of|
Synthetic or disposable coasters
Handmade in Spain
|End of life|
Biodegradable and compostable
|Machine wash, regular / normal|
|Do not iron|
|Do not dry clean|
|Do not bleach|
- Free delivery on all orders above €70 / £70 in Europe, and €50 in Spain (mainland)
- Shipping on orders below this threshold costs €4.90 to Spain and €10 / £10 to EU/UK
- For more information please see Delivery & Returns
- Shipping times are between 2-3 working days in Spain and 3-7 days EU/UK