Natural jute oven glove
Natural yute oven glove, lovingly crocheted in Spain. This oven glove is totally plastic free, comfortable and heat resistant. A mindful product for your zero waste kitchen.
What makes it unique?
- One size
- Plastic free & suitable for vegans
- Lovingly crafted in Spain
- Directly supports local women
- Fully biodegradable & compostable
Crafted in Spain for social good
Our natural jute oven glove is crafted in Spain in partnership with IAIA, a local social enterprise. The Knitting A Future project helps vulnerable women earn a living income. You can be sure that production is ethical and completed to the highest standards. In this way, with IAIA, we are all knitting a sustainable future, for the good of the environment and social development.
Reusable and long lasting
Jute fibre is one of nature’s most durable and resistant materials. Rain fed it uses very little water during production. Our natural jute oven glove is extremely hard wearing and lasts far longer than synthetic mitts. Don’t worry, it can be machine washed over and over again for hygiene. Knitted from 100% natural jute yarn it will not send microplastics down the drain each time you wash it.
When it finally wears out (after years of use and many washes) you can safely dispose of it in the organic bin. Better still, you can even cut it up to use as potting mesh or compost it at home!
18cm x 14cm approx.
100% natural jute fibre
|Use instead of|
Synthetic oven glove
Handmade in Spain
|End of life|
Biodegradable and compostable
|Machine wash, regular / normal|
|Do not iron|
|Do not dry clean|
|Do not bleach|
- Free delivery on all orders above €70 / £70 in Europe, and €50 in Spain (mainland)
- Shipping on orders below this threshold costs €4.90 to Spain and €10 / £10 to EU/UK
- For more information please see Delivery & Returns
- Shipping times are between 2-3 working days in Spain and 3-7 days EU/UK